Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Whats outside?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Whats outside your window right now..thats if you have a window to look out of...*L*

    I cant see anything because its 2.15am here and its nighttime...plus I have a reflective tint on my windows that shows me looking back at me when I look...have to wait until daylight to describe the day to you...

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *waits
    for your day time description biggrin!!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    alright!
    *opens window
    i see my front yard, and my Hispanic neighbor watering his yard, his poor excuse for a dog is still barking, cuz i went to get my mail..
    He squirts the lil piss rat, Dober looking Chawawa, and tells it to shut up!!
    And like always, its a beautiful bright sunshiny day, a family of Mexicans are walking to the Market, he has to squirt the piss rat again.....
    *i close the window,
    and start typin smile

  4. #4
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well it's nighttime and i'm in my kitchen and to the right of me, about 7 feet away, is the backdoor of my apartment, which has windows but i never bothered to get curtains or shades for, so anyone can just look in at me sitting here *G.....but all i can see is the landlord's garage.....behind me is the window over the sink, but i can only see the top of the house next to me, from where i sit.....at least i get light in from the door.....but the sun rises from this direction, causing a ferocious glare on my screen......inside however, im facing a storage nook, which contains, among other things, about 50 of those long, white comic book boxes, plus a few footlockers jam packed with.....COMIC BOOKS!......my husband's been a collector since childhood

    so that's that....

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From where i sit i can see my backyard... at this angle i can mainly see the car and garage.... the neighbors car and dumptruck..... and beyond that is all trees. and a playhouse... *S*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK..daylight description...

    I have two large windows..one in front that takes up the whole length of the room and one to my left which does the same...

    Looking out my front window I can see a tree that cuts more of the sunlight out from this room which is a blessing in Summer..further on from that I can see the street running pass the naval base where I live and beyond that is the Hunter River with Stockton Bridge spanning it...

    To my left I look into my veranda where I keep my motorbike under cover and over the side fence I can see the end of the main carpark where the sailors store their own personal boats and further on is a tree covered knoll...plus I can still see the river and across the river is Kooragang Island and if sit up straight I can see the office where my husband works...

    Now to my right is the doorway into my loungeroom and I can see my lounge, fishtank, fireplace and mantle with its lil trinkets...and behind me are storage lockers and several packing boxes full of computer equipment that I havent unpacked from when I moved a few months ago...and right beside me is another desk where my husband is working on building my new computer....

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member R@@@nt In E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 28th, 2000
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's Saturday morning....it's kinda foggy and all of the trees are turning red and orange(and no I didn't just drop acid...it's autumn) there is a playing field across from my house and there is are group of kids pushing shopping carts full of wood to the centre of the field to build a bonfire for Guy-Fawkes night. A guy is kicking a football for his Doberman dog......

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    *has no more room on this stupid desk, for another soda can biggrin

  9. #9
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    okay daylight description too *nods to Belly*

    it's sunny and cool and the leaves are making dancing shadows on the wall....i have my baby next to me and she's cooing and staring at me and what's hanging on my refrigerator......my other daughter is on my other side, doing a puzzle, while my son is in the other room reviewing his homework....the man of the house is asleep and i wish i was too! *L

    the house is unusually quiet - everyone seems to be in a mellow, contented mood.....as opposed to the usual, loud, rambunctious chaos that normally comes with 3 kids and two harried parents *G......ahhh life....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •